Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 38: And Blingo was it's name-oh

Total 2011 winnings so far:  $1,973.00

Today's contest:  Publisher's Clearing House "Blingo" Search Engine


Prizes:  Various things from gift cards to movie tickets
Rules:  No rules really. Just sign up to use their search engine and you can win a prize by just searching...and searching, and searching, and searching, and searching and searching and searching and siiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr (breath) CHIIIIIIIIIIIG (that was a high C).  

This search engine is like if google and a slot machine had an evil baby. An evil baby that deals crack.  It's awful.  I hate it. I can't stop siiiiiiiiiirrrrrr CHIIIIIIIIIIIING (no breath that time).  I'm actually not really looking for anything, I just keep on plugging in new searches and seeing if I win something.  I'm totes gunna be stuck on this Blingo nonsense till like next forever.

**Update:  Ok, I just did a little more research and you can only win a prize for the first 25 searches.  Phew-skis.



No comments:

Post a Comment