Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 24: Jingle All the Way

Total 2011 earnings so far:  $1735.50

Todays' Contest:  Kikkoman 'The Thrill of the Grill' Sweepstakes
Prizes:  $10,000 to throw the ultimate BBQ party
Rules:  Standard on line submission

I love a little Kikkoman soy sauce. I have some in my fridge right now. It's one of those brands that keeps me hooked even today by their catchy jingle that I remember from the 80's.  I'll walk by the Asian food section in my grocery store and sing...."Make it good or make it grand...Add a touch of Kikkoman."...though I'm admittedly probs in the minority of peeps who remember that one.

But I do long for the days of a good commercial jingle...

1 comment:

  1. Take a whiff...pull it out...the taste the taste the taste is gonna ...

    ReplyDelete