Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 251: Plane scary

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338

Today's Contest:  Gogo inflight sweepstakes
Prize:  Gogo in flight internet for life and 10 grand to spend in the air
How to enter:  http://contest.gogoair.com/entry.form

The spokesman for this campaign is a douchey looking slacker hipster everyman...slaaaaaaaaaaash  potential terrorist.  Right?  I meeeeeeeean, am I a horrible human being for thinking that??  Well then, I win horrible person of the year.  First prize...a bus ticket to hell on a Chinatown bus with chickens ..thaaaaanks!


I'm sorryyyyyy, but a sketchy looking man with a crazy beard on the plane scurrz me.

The only thing more horrifying to see come down the aisle, is a baby on the plane.

And the only thing worse than that is.... a baby...with a beard...on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment