Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 230: BeLabored Day

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338

Today's Contest: Visa Prepaid Tips Sweepstakes
Prize: $20 Visa Gift Card
How to Enter:  "Like" this contest on Facebook and suggest a tip
https://www.facebook.com/VisaPrepaid?sk=app_215421661842748

I'm feeling belabored on this Labor Day.  My mind is swirling in a bit of a shame spiral slash 'what am I doing with my life?' motif.   Also the humid-itation outside is epic.  Steamy-ville. Not inspired to blog, or really do much of anything except drink coffee, sit in air conditioning and compare my life to other people's on  Facebook.  I gotta keep it simple like that today.  Trying to avoid too many deep thoughts....except the ones that are aimed at helping me laugh...mostly at others...




No comments:

Post a Comment