Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 245: Vacay, S'il Vous Plait...Sweeps Week Day 3

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338

Today's Contest:  Eight hundred thousand vacation sweepstakes
Prize: Taking a vacay and not paying for anything (ie: Being a Kardashian)
How to Enter:  Submit info.  Pray.
Here are the best sites to visit to be able to enter multiple contests:

http://www.contestbee.com/sweepstakes-and-contests/travel-contests/
http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/directory/vacations-domestic/
http://contests.about.com/od/vacationsweepstakes/tp/topvacationsweepstakes.htm

I have spent the last 2 and a half hours entering all of the sweepstakes in known existence to win a vacation.
My ass feels like pancakes from sitting so long


I ended up learning some stuff by entering these contests.
Like...
Glock guns are made in Austria.
"The hiiiiiilllls are aliiiiive with the sound of gunshahhhhts"


Some practical advice: if you want to enter contests for any extended period of time in one sitting, you'll want to gear up with:
Coffee
Music
And an energizing snack...
For me, like Madge, that's Twizzlers


Although it seemed like this would feel like a regular 9 to 5'er experience at first, the monotony of filling out my information into tiny boxes again and again made my eyes hurt, my fingers cramp and made me begin to think I might be going totally bananas.
Kinda like when I joined the ladies' knitting circle at work and started to knit 1,  purl 2 , kill myself 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment