Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 239: This is some crazy ship

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338

Today's Contest:  UShip: The Shipping Price is Right
Prize: $25
How to Enter:  
http://www.facebook.com/uShip?sk=app_117103498377516
"Like" UShip on Facebook and then be the first to guess how much it cost to ship this Ferrari from CA to PA


I've been entering the UShip contests religiously over the last few weeks.  It's becoming a little bit of a goal slash obsession for me to win one.
It's giving me anxiety not winning...it's feels like that feeling when you're trying to thread a needle and it's not working for like 5 bazillion minutes and need to like do some head rolls because the tension in your fingers is going everywhere in your body.


"Oh my gahhhhhhhd (sung on like a crazy high C).  I'm going to rip my face off if I can't get this.  Then I'm going to rip the flowers out of my hat and then I'm going to rip apart the Damien Shirley Temple child."

No comments:

Post a Comment