Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 187: Who Wants to be a Millionaire

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,337

Today's Contest:  American Express Publishing Sweepstakes
Prize:  One million dollars (holding pinky to my mouth)
How to Enter: Mail in entry that was sent to me in the mail (very Publishers Clearing House)

I think that they want me to buy a magazine here, or something.  I opted NOT to get my two month free subscription to Travel and Leisure..as that would be putting the cart before the horse.  Once I HAVE the mill, then I'll start taking a look at Trav& Leizsh so I can plan how to fall of face of the earth for a while on my travels.  Bali sounds nice, or Argentina....Then again so does anywhere that isn't the hell oven that is NYC right now.  I have these exestetial moments where I feel like I'm melting and I need to check that I'm not a puddle.  And what makes matters worse, is it's practically impossible to look keyyy-uute-skies these days because one finds oneself dripping with sweat.  Perhaps it's about taking a lesson from the hipster caste....not leaving the house until the evening.... and wearing women's shorts.  HE sure looks comfortable.  May be be the shorts.  More likely 3 Klonopin mixed with that Corona.  I'm puttin my money on that.
Beat the heat with booze and pills!
Thanks gay hispterrrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment