Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 165: Young at Heart

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,297

Today's Contest:  Details Magazine Sweepstakes
Prize:  A Schwinn Vestige
How to Enter:http://contests.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=contests&cdn=hobbies&tm=7&f=22&tt=11&bt=1&bts=0&zu=https%3A//secure.details.com/magazine/sweeps/0511_schwinn/entry/long/

I went out dancing tonight.  The music was phenoms, and the crowd was handsome, energetic, and YOUNG.  Like maybe some people could have been 15 years younger than me, young.  I felt great, and danced like a madwoman, but couldn't help notice their juvenile faces full of energy and unwavering elasticity.  So I felt slightly compelled to consider how I can maintain my own 20 something looks (read: thirty something) by entering a contest for amazing skin care products.   I wanted to enter a contest for the Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Skin line.  That's the one where they use this super duper never-gunna-decay-Frend melon as their main ingredient.  Cindy looks the same as her 20's. I need this fountain of youth, Cindaahahahahayyyy.

But there was no contest for that product.  And seeing as it's like 5 am...i entered a contest to win a Schwinn instead.   So, if my face can't stay 27, then at least my ass will.

No comments:

Post a Comment