Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 175: No Tees Till Brooklyn

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,337

Today' Contest:  Brooklyn Industries Customer Survey
Prize:  $500 store gift card
How to Enter:  Fill out (a seemingly unending) online survey about your shopping habits at:
http://www.brooklynindustries.com/Survey

BKI has some cute things...mmmm....some of the time.  A sweatshirt here, a graphic tee there, but most of the time I walk out of the store empty handed, being like, "Waiiiiit, don't I love that store????....hmmmmm....  I'm confuuuuuuuused!" (last word sung there)

Here's a preview of one of their fall looks....
I'm liking the whole package.


I'll take the pants, 
and the shirt,
...right off of him.

For more fall looks, and models I wish I could...creative direct....check out their website

No comments:

Post a Comment