Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 174: Ketchup Kuteness

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,337

Today's Contest:  Heinz Ketchup Sustainability Sweeps
Prizes:  Eco Cars, Eco Vacays
How to enter: http://contests.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=contests&cdn=hobbies&tm=9&f=22&tt=11&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.heinzketchup.com/plant-bottle/


I'm not always the biggest fan of ketchup...more of a mustard fan.  But if you swirl around some mayo in said ketchup and then dump that on a trough of fries by me...we will be fast friends, and by fast I mean like you need to be physcially fast or I will chew your hand off while you try to eat the last fries.  GIVE THAT TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!  Preciousssssss........






I love at certain places, they'll have those tiny Heinz ketchups.  I don't know what it is about these things, but they are irresistably cute.  Like I want put it in my man purse, take it home with me and take care of it, cute...

...like a tiny ketchup baby.




And the only thing cuter than a tiny ketchup baby, is an actual tiny baby.  



And the only thing cuter than that, is an actual tiny baby in a tiny ketchup baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment