Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 127: Nailing It

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,247

Today's Contest:  Sally Hansen-Beauty that Works Commercial Contest
Prize: Up to 10 grand
How to Enter:  Make a commercial highlighting one of Sally's new beauty products

I've been working on this one for a few weeks now.  My creative partner, Garrett, and I came up with an idea to do a music video to feature one of their new nail products called Salon Effects.  These are actual nail polish strips that last up to 10 days.  They're kind of major and the ladies seem to love them.

We finished up the video tonight and entered it.  Once I have a blog friendly version I'll upload it.  But basically it highlights one girl with a bunch of personalities who can express her style with each of them through this array of nails. Think Sybil with a tremendous nail fetish, singing a pop song.





No comments:

Post a Comment