Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 114,115,116: I'll Have the Blog MeltDown Please

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,247

The blog server went BONKERS in the last 24 hours.
It erased my BRIDESMAID entry....which was so brilliant it was surely was going to win me some blog award I'm making up in my head right now...the Bloggy.

And Theeeeehhhhhhhhnnnnnnah, it wouldn't let me blog last night (which I secretly didn't mind cuz she went out late to the Barrrrrrzzzz!...and got home late-skees).  It was like snow day from school slash get out of jail free card.
I DID enter a contest though.  I entered the Hostess Instant win game...Spin the wheel, land on a money, and you win that.  I kept landing on frosting...which gets you nothing but a muffled trumpet sound effect going wahh wah wahhhhhhhhhh.

Today I entered a commercial concept submission contest for the Butterfly Garden Kit.  That's where you can watch caterpillars grow into butterflies and set them free.  My darker side wondered what would happen if you ordered them in winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment