Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 117: McTweet

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,247

Today's Contest: McDonald's Perfect Pair Contest
Prize:  5 grand
How to enter:  Tweet why you and someone you know/love/work with/sleep with (occasionally or regularly) are a perfect pair

This contest is to promote the 'pairing' of flavors in McDonald's new frozen strawberry/lemonade.
I tweeted about one of my best friends Josh who lives in Cali.  We have been BeFri since we met on our first day of college.

Us in our college apartment.

I am ethically opposed to McDonald's for a whole laundry list of reasons....from the treatment of the animals it uses in its products to the way it's making Americans fatty fat fats....
But I will gladly take 5 thousand of their dollars to put to my own good use.  And mayyyybeee a chocolate shake a large fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment