Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 219: Rom-Com-a-Ding Dong

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338

Today's Contest:  Something Borrowed Contest
Prize: The Blue-Ray/DVD of the movie "Something Borrowed"
How to Enter:  Guess the gross box office number for the opening weekend of the upcoming "Shark Night 3D"
http://www.the-movie-times.com/contest/contest.mv?somethingborrowed

Because I missed the Rom-Com "Something Borrowed" in theaters (did this even come out?), now's my chance to not win it here and miss it again on DVD.  Kate Hudson is a genius at making films I don't see.  She's in like the Mensa of straight to DVD Rom Coms.
Why am I entering this contest? I don't really want this.  But I have a feeling probably no one really wants this DVD either, and there's only going to be a few people (comme moi) who just want to win something.  Pleeeeez.  anythiiiiiing........Ugh.  Desperation is becoming my new summer color.  Not. too. pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment