Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 215: Vulture Culture

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338

Today's Contest:  NY Mag.com Vulture Sweepstakes
Prize: $25,000
How to enter: http://nymag.com/sweepstakes/dream_come_true/25K_174x300/

I'm totally not the 'early adapter' type...those boys and gurls who glom quickly on to the newest technologies... new social media, latest technology, i-this, i-that, i-can'tbebotheredquitefrankly.  But I do try to stay on the pulse as best I can.  I saw a couple friends looking at the NY Magazine website.  They have a section called Vulture that's a blog lettin' ya know all the ins and outs that anyone who lives in NYC should know.  This blog just launched and they are trying to increase awareness with this contest.   NY Mag has probably been around since the Native Americans sold Manhattan to the Dutch for 24 dollars, but honestly, this is the first time I've really read it.  Cut to me descending into a shame spiral.  See ya when I surface!


No comments:

Post a Comment