Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 12: It's Payback Time

2011 Earnings so far: $1,625


Today's contest:  MyLifetime.com Clean Start Challenge 2011 Sweepstakes
Prize:   $5,000
Rules:  Fill out an online entry form.  They are asking for phone numbers.  I acquiesced, as much as I'm now beyooooond worried that I'm going to have to exponentially up my Verizon minute plan because of the army of telemarketers that are going to have access to my phone now.


Paid in Full:
Through all the blogging, searching for contests, and looking for pics & videos, I kinda maybe sorta lost sight of the reason I was entering contests to begin with, which is to get out of debt.  I'm happy to say that with my first round of contests earnings, I paid off one of my credit cards in full.  It was the Visa with the Vincent Van Gogh design "Starry Starry Night"




To honor the moment, I did the traditional 'cutting of the card'.  To claim the moment truly as my own, I cut it into the shape of a unicorn.   Neyyyyyyyy...



1 comment:

  1. that unicorn scares me.. but far less than having an ear sent to me in the mail. eww. YOU GO! you're doing it! you're getting out debt and corporate america!

    ReplyDelete