Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 284: Nightmares

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338.10

Today's Contest:  Six Flags Fright Fest Sweepstakes
Prize:  Xbox 360 with Kinect and the Game RISE OF THE NIGHTMARES
How to enter:

Nightmares.
















Nightmares.
















Night.  















Mares.















I was reeeeeeeally into this Latina last night I saw dressed up as Freddy Krueger.  She was like..."Dohn evun laugh, oh go a'sleep...I'm gunna come fine you in yo dreeeeeemz".
That's a nightmare.
Or amaziiiiiiing!!!!


Sometimes nightmares are the ones that actually happen in my sleep.  Like the one where I'm supposed to go on stage for some show I've never rehearsed and it's opening night.  Balls!!

Other times nightmares are in real life, like the lines at Starbucks.

Or people on their cel phones on the subway.

I think my biggest nightmares are those of a future of unrealized dreams and bad life decisions. To me this looks like being single in a gay retirement village, somewhere in Arizona,  performing in a drag show, and doing a relyriced version of Gaga's "Born this Way"...
(Sung)  Baby I Eat Corn This Wayyyyy....







No comments:

Post a Comment