Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 268: I'm a Man Damnit!

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,332.10

Today's Contest:  Horchow Win your online check-out basket Sweeps
Prize:  Up to $15,000 of home furnishings in your online check out basket
How to enter:  https://www.horchow.com/store/user/signin.jhtml?ecid=HCEC101411WinCart&ncx=n&uEm=contestsforayear@gmail.com

I filled my online cart with art.  When I went to take a look at all I had collected, the pop up offered me something else that I might like.  Apparently the search system assembled my tastes and came up with an impulse buy I was certainly going to be unable to pass up.


I was honestly a little taken a back and offended that my taste in art and design would assume that I was a lady...nay a teenage girl who would want something so sparkly and juvenile to travel with.
(I'll take the semi masculine charcoal one)

No comments:

Post a Comment