Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 272: Carbo Loading

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338.10

Today's Contest:  Roman Meal 30 Days of Whole Grain Sweepstakes
Prize:  A grand and a basket full of bread
How to enter: 

This is a carby carb carb contest.  I have been eating them (carbs) again...and am looooooving iiiiiit (high a flat there).  Gimme some rice with that Thai Basil.  I say Yes yes yes to a bun on a burger!                And a chocolate croisssant... I meeeeeeean, Prehhhhhciousssssssss......






I wore a fitted shirt tonight...which was even more fitted because of the little rock n'roll that's formed around my belly.  I actually pulled up my pants a little under said fitted shirt to flatten her out.  It was like man spanx.  Manx.  In my mind it totally worked, and didn't leave a red imprint around my belly button at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment