Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 278: Halloweek

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,338.10

Today's contest:  FEARnet Halloween Sweepstakes
Prize:  A basket full of ruul scurry stuff (including a skull candle, sum horror DVDs, and the clap...just kiddding...about the DVDs.....muh hahahahaha)
How to Enter:  http://contests.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=contests&cdn=hobbies&tm=7&f=22&tt=11&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.fearnet.com/holiday_sweepstakes/index.html

Fearnet.com's got a bunch of Halloween movies and pics to download, totes in time for Halloweenski.  I'm writing and simultaneously streaming a flick called "Idle Hands" as we speak...OMG....the wife just found blood on the floooorrr!!!!! (high b flat)  I'm totes like a third grade girl when I watch horror movies. 

 Ok, now the wife just got sucked under the bed and then eaten.  EEEEEEEEE!!!!!
 Gross but at least Atkins friendly.

I think I'm going to enter Halloween contests all week while watching scary flicks to get in a deadly kinda mood.
Sum of my horror movie faves....

Rosemary's Baby
Don't put it past me...I would totally have the Devil's baby to get an apartment at the Dakota...and for the prominent cheek bones the pregnancy provides.

The Lost Boys
The Hair, the Horror, The Haim (RIP)




Planet Terror
Robert Rodriguez makes a camptastic zombie horror flick that gives new meaning to chemical peels.

No comments:

Post a Comment