Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 151: I give a Schick about shaving

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,947

Today's Contest:  Schick Hydro: Have a Blast Travel Daily Sweepstakes
Prizes:  Daily contests giving away prizes from plane tickets to cash
How to enter:  Like Schick on Facebook

I've grown a mustache.  It's getting good response.  Combined with my plunging deep V necks for the summer, I'm channeling a little a little Freddie Mercury action this season.

I think I'm actually using a Schick now in my shaving rep.  It helps me shape el shtasho.  I was using Gillette for a while, but I feel like they have  a monopoly on the market and charge like $84,000 for a pack of razors.  How. Dare. They.  slash I should own stock.

Other facial hair motifs...

The Monkey Tail


The Octopus


The Tickler

The Parent Basement Dweller

The Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment