Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 149: Intent To Enter

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,297

Today's Contest: Hershey's Reese's Green Lantern Instant Win Sweepstakes
Prizes:  Cash and a ride in a crazy mayyyydge airplane
How to enter:  Buy a Green Lantern Reese's and see if you win instantly inside the wrapper

Ooooohkayyyyy...so I had every intention to get a Green Lantern Reese's when I saw this contest.   Buuutskeeeees, they're not out yet. The whu??  Nerry one at a 7eleben nor a Duane Reade.    What's a ladyfella to do?  Plus-kers, I totally went out on a midnight run to go look, so I really feel like this qualifies as my contest for the day.  So I'm pinky swearing with my self (which sounds dirty)  that as soon as I see one of those dilercious candies, I'll get one.  In the meantime, here's a Green Lantern limited edition Converse high top....

She likes


They also have a couple other comic book characters represented....


BUT NO WOMEN CHARACTERS SHOES????
C'MON Converse!

There are a bazillion women superheroes.   
I would lerve to rock some kicks with this sassy lady on em that I found....
Nubian Wonder Woman......
Amaze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment