Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 150: Au Naturale

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,297

Today's Contest: Nature Valley/National Geographic National Parks Sweepstakes
Prize:  A week long trip in Yellowstone led by a National Geographic Expert
How to Enter:  Online submish

I'm a city boy.  I like living in a concrete jungle filled with endless excitement, cabs and neon.  But sometimes beyond the current of ambition and fabulosity, I long for quieter moments teeming with abundant nature, soft sounds of wind and the chance to be alone with my thoughts.

Nature.  Natural.  Au Naturelle.

For me it's the waterfalls of the Pacific Northwest surrounded by huge evergreens.




For some, it's the arid otherworldly landscape of the Sedona Deserts.



And Natural serenity comes to others in any place where they don't wear anything but really long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment