Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 146: Things have been pretty Super recently



2011 Total Earnings:  $12,247

Today's Contest:  Wrigley: Captain America's Quest/Instant Win
Prize:  Movie Tickets to the new release of Captain American and a chance at 100 grand
How to Enter:  Online Submish


I've been surrounded by all things super hero lately.
First, there's this  Captain America contest.
I wasn't sure if I am going to see the movie. But then I took a look at the lead actor.  Woof!

He usually wears that iconic uniform....but not herrrrrrrrre. 

Heyyyy subtle goggle man...

Just today I helped my friend assemble a super hero costume for her one woman super hero show.
This pic below is not her...though it gives the general idea of what we assembled.  Plus I'm just kinda living for her sassiness and the super power of being comfortable not wearing a bra under lycra.





I also just saw Xmen.  Totally had fun.  And January Jones has the uncanny power to morph from a 1960's go go dancer into a mind reading disco ball.  I'm totes jealz!








This isn't recent, but my siblings and I used to spin around in tandem with Linda Carter on TV, hoping that WE TOO, could turn into Wonder Woman.   Aight, maybe I had a liiiiiiiiittle something with starting this tradition.  But no one stopped me from doing it.  And apparently, there were other boys like me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment