Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 142: Amazing Company

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,247

Today's Contest:  Village Voice Promotions Sweepstakes
Prize:  A Pair of tickets to the NY Philharmonic's production of Stephen Sonheim's COMPANY
How to Enter:  Online Submish



I'm a big musical theater queen.  So much so, that I even got an degree in musical theater (basically a BFA in fuh-lap ball change, high C, double turn, reach for the stars and jazz hands ).







I try, as I can, to see musicals, particularly when they have amazing slash talented slash bizarro celebs in them.   A lot of musicals cast stars to increase ticket sales.   And though sometimes BroadWAY misses the mark and casts people who are cray cray (Christie Brinkley in Chicago...whuuuuuuu?),  every once and a while the Producers of BroadWAY get it right.





The latest of the these star twinkling productions is Stephen Sondheim's COMPANY.
This production has people I LERRRRRRRVE....and quite frankly, people that I am kind like...wait...I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be fuhreeeeeeeeends with theeeeeehhhhhm. (just sang that)

Maydgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment