Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 52: I'm an 80 year old lady

2011 Total earnings:  $11,512.00

Today's Contest:  Milano's Italian Grille Sweepstakes
Prize:  Trip to Italy or 5 grand
How to enter:  On line sweepstakes submission
http://milanoswinatrip.com/promotions_winatrip.aspx

I watched a segment this morning on Good Morning America about "Sweepers"...those are people who make a hobby/career out of entering sweepstakes...like I'm doing.  The median age of these people was about 116.  I'm realizing that between my 'sweeping', my love of gingerale and my more than occasional purchase of Triscuits, I'm for sure turning into an old lady.  Mildred Fletcher.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Millie, you're not old you're...

    A classic!
    The world's greatest grandma!
    Sexy and Seventy!
    Retired and Lovin' It!
    Havin' a "senior moment!"
    Havin' an accident!
    Fallen and you can't get up!
    Dead!
    Crabby!
    Bangin' on the ceiling with your cane because those kids upstairs won't stop that racket!
    Walking in circles around the mall for exercise!

    ReplyDelete