Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 49: How do I Excel in life?

2011 total earnings so far:  $11,512.00
(I'm including my Barbie check before payouts)

Today's Contest:  Recipe.com Grocery Sweepstakes
Prize:  $5,000 to purchase groceries for a year
How to enter:  Online submission.  You can enter once a day until the drawing on April 30th.
http://www.recipe.com/recipecom/file.jsp?item=/marketing/contests/REC_Free_Groceries/recipe_win_splashsweeps_5000_freegroceries&temp=yes

Ok seriously, if I'm really going to actually for real up my chances of winning one of these multi entry sweepstakes, I think I'm going to need to make a list of all the websites, and number of time I've entered, and this and that and blah blah blah blah blaaaaahhhhh (sung on a well placed middle C).  This means doing something that is like totally counter intuitive.  This means I would probably need to create...I can't even say it...oh, gawwwwd why (shaking fists at sky)....deep breaths...ok....create an excel spreadsheet....EEE EEE EEE EEE (murderous knife sounds).  I hate them.  They baffle me.  I always screw them up at work, and when I tell people I don't know how to do one, they look at me like I'm speaking Farsi.  Excel spreadsheets are from the devil.  I tell you, the devil

Here are some other things, besides spread sheets, created by the devil himself...

Running shoes with toes



Garden Gnomes



Baby Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment