Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 78: Royal Pains

2011 Total Earnings:  $11,562

Today's Contest (blows): "Win the Throne" Sweepstakes
Prize:  $10,000
How to enter:
http://www.sweepstakeslovers.com/sweepstakes/?p=winthethrone.com
I advise ya don't...it drove me bananas.

This is a contest to create buzz for  the new HBO show "Game of Thrones"...no clue what the show's about.  Royal something or other.
This contest is BEEYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHND annoying.  I can't even get into the details....but there is a timer, so I DO know that I wasted 18 minutes and 54 seconds of my life before this parchment paper medieval scroll animated on and told me I didn't win the instant prize by saying "Fortune evades you".
F-U scroll

Other royal pains....

Princess Margaret
Linked to extramarital affairs with Mick Jagger and Warren Beatty.  MAJOR smoker.
Weerrrrrrrk!


King John of England

Adulterer.  Second wife was 9.
(Gasping and clutching my royal pearls)


Princess Eugenie
Party girl.  Hat lover.  Nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment