Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 342: Hot Bodies

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,512.60

Today's Contest:  Yoga Journal getaway Sweeps
Prize: A yoga retreat to Estes Park, CO
How to Enter:
http://www.yogajournal.com/sweep/167

The shame of eating everything I possibly could during the holidays prospect of the new year prompted me to take a hot yoga class today.  I don't do these often.  The last one was in August of last year where I feel like my brain melted and all I could say afterwords was  "Ammmaaaaayyyzing".

The room was hot.
The teacher was hot.
The gals in the front row who had moves like Chinese circus performers with unformed joints, were hot.


The whole experience was intense and really rewarding.  I feel fantastic, centered and really in my body. I'm definitely going back.


I sweat.
I cried.
I did splits.
I was basically a one man production of Cats.

This is me in a low lunge

No comments:

Post a Comment