Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 334: Shooooes Glorious Shoooooes

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,512.60

Today's Contest:  Nike Air Max:  Flash Pack Sweepstakes
Prize:  A pair of Nikes
How to enter:
http://contests.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=contests&cdn=hobbies&tm=5&f=22&tt=11&bt=1&bts=1&st=11&zu=http%3A//niketrackclub.finishline.com/products/view/run-by-night/registration/

I have been on an insane shoe hunt this past week.  Well, it's actually been an insane boot hunt.  I thought I found em a couple times, bought em, but then after wearing them for a night out...which I didn't mention to the store person taking a second look, I returned them.  I now have $260 in store credits at a couple shoe joints.  HuhLare-balls
After searching high and low, I did end up finding them.  A pair of Red Wing work boots...comme ca....
They are also the most expensive boots I've ever bought.  The girl said that they are priced so high because they are American made.  
Aren't we in a financial crisis here in Ms. America and need to self-sustain?
Nice work America.  Good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment