Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 290: Reiki my achey away

Today I won a half hour Reiki healing session.  I won it by being one of the first 15 people to answer a survey from a local yoga studio.
It's worth $32.50

Which now brings my 2011 total up to:  $12,470.60

I don't know too much about Reiki, except that it's an energetic healing which involves the healer waving their hands about you and moving shit blocked energies around.
Sounds mystical slash the latest thing I'll get addicted to.
I found a picture of a sesh.















Looks slightly like 'Light as a feather stiff as a board' witchcraftery.
Then clearly something like this will happen...



And natch, I entered another contest.
Today's Contest:  Thrillist Epic Thanksgiving feast
Prize:  $1,000 at Whole Foods
How to enter:

1 comment: