Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 287: Don't Get it Twixted

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,438.10

Today's Contest:  Twix Pick Your Pause OnLine Game
Prize:  Various prizes including a cash prize of $50,000
How to Enter:  Buy a Twix, get the code under the wrapper and enter it online for a chance to spin a wheel for prizes.

Needless to say, I didn't win the 50 grand, other wise I'd be on a plane right now to Bali.
I did get to eat the Twix bar though.  Maaaaaan, those are the jam.  Ruul good.
This whole "Pause" contest campaign is built around the Twix bars configured to look like a pause button.

Cute?  Kindaaaaaa, I guehhhhhss.  The whole thing, though kinda clever,  makes me wince a li'l and makes my face starts to curl up like when someone on the train farts, or when I walk into a cheese shop.
Cuz if you ask me, it looks more like...now let's just be ladies here and say...two pieces of shit floating in the toilet...not so edible


No comments:

Post a Comment