Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 288: Anatomy of a Sneeze

2011 Total Earnings:  $12,438.10

Today's Contest:  Purell: Happy and Healthy Sweeps
Prize: A trip to Orlando whitcho fam, and a box of Purell
How to Enter:
http://sweepstakes.purell.com/home.aspx

I chose this contest today cuz I'm sick.  Like drink soup, wear a scarf and shuffle around the house like you're 85, sick.

I went on a trip to Chicago the other day and used the cheap generic hand sanitizer to ward off Mid Western germs, but it wasn't enough.  She needed brand name Purell.

To show the aftermath of using generics, I documented myself sneezing....

Pre-sneeze:  Generally miserable

The staggered breath mini snarl

The give it up to god gasp

The blast off

The post sneeze eighth of an orgasm tingle

Back to Les Miserables

(sung).....There is a castle on a cloud....

1 comment:

  1. You are just like that whore Qwyneth in Contagion. I hope not, cause I ate from your plate.

    ReplyDelete