Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 349: Urban Out fitted

La laptop is in the shop ce soir...so she's writing from the erPhone. Cutting to the chase, she entered a contest to win a room full of furniture from urban outfitters. The gayyyys are not supposed to shop therrrrrrre cuz the head of the company donates money to political candidates who don't support gay marriage.
....then why god whyyyyy do I find myself constantly perusing endless plaid shirts and ironic bathroom reading.
It's such a vicious cycle....i buy cute clothes to attract boys to potentially marry, that I can't because of the store that i buy the cute clothes from to attract boys... To potentially marry that I can't because of the store that I buy the cute clothes from to attract boys... To potentially marry that I can't because of the store that I buy the cute clothes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment